Cosmetic dermatology procedures are incredibly popular at the Dermatology and Cosmetic Laser Center of Huntington, NY. Dr. Roger Koreen offers many services for patients to choose from, including the following:
- Line and wrinkle treatment – patients who are interested in addressing fine lines and wrinkles caused by volume loss and skin laxity no longer have plastic surgery as their only option. Dermal fillers, neuromodulators, and laser therapies can be used to provide a more youthful look for both men and women.
- Microdermabrasion – exfoliating the skin with microdermabrasion is a great way to target specific areas of the face or body for the improvement of many common skin concerns. This treatment has a short recovery time and provides amazing results in just one session.
- Chemical peels – chemical peels come in a variety of strengths. They can be mild or aggressive, depending on the needs and desires of the patient. Chemical peels are performed right in our office and can have short or long down times.
- Photodynamic therapy – photodynamic therapy has become a popular choice for patients who want to address age spots, sun spots, and other hyperpigmentation concerns on the face.
- Skin care products – our practice also provides a variety of skin care products for patients to use at home for beautiful skin, including popular brands such as Replenix, Dermatopix, MD Forte, Kinerase, and RevaleSkin.
Schedule an appointment today to learn more about our cosmetic dermatology procedures
Dr. Roger Koreen and the staff located at 28 Elm Street provide quality care for patients who want to improve the appearance of their skin and body. If you live in Huntington, NY and are ready to discuss the benefits of cosmetic treatments, contact us today at (631) 417-3300. Dermatology and Cosmetic Laser Center: Where the health and beauty of your skin is our priority!Back to Cosmetic Dermatology Page