At the Dermatology and Cosmetic Laser Center, Dr. Roger Koreen is proud to provide a myriad of treatment options to patients in the Huntington, NY area – including services provided by a cosmetic aesthetician.
A cosmetic aesthetician can offer a number of services including:
- Microdermabrasion – one way to exfoliate the skin and address poor texture and tone is with the use of microdermabrasion. Our aesthetician can provide treatment and help stimulate the skin’s natural restorative process to bring back beautiful, youthful skin.
- Facials – some facials offer mild cleansing of the skin, while others are more aggressive to treat a number of skin conditions including acne. We offer a full range of facials, which can be hand-selected by our aesthetician to meet the needs of our patients.
- Chemical peels – a chemical peel is a combination of ingredients that are used to exfoliate the skin and remove dead skin cells. We have a wide selection of chemical peels which range from mild to aggressive and can be utilized in conjunction with other services for optimum results and skin cell turnover.
- Photodynamic therapy – many conditions such as photo aging and psoriasis may benefit from photodynamic therapy. This is the application of a special light that targets the cells deep within the skin to restore texture and tone.
- Makeup consultation – patients interested in learning more about how to use high-quality cosmetics are welcome to speak to our cosmetic aesthetician about makeup application and use.
Huntington, NY area patients who visit the Dermatology and Cosmetic Laser Center can speak to our aesthetician about enhancing the skin’s appearance with treatments or makeup.Back to Aesthetician Services Page